You can face so many misconceptions of email-marketing nowadays, and that's why the owners of online stores are slow to implement this tool.Here are some of them:
- Email marketing is spam, and my clients will not be interested in my mailings.
- To start implementing email marketing, you need to build a large customer base, otherwise it will not be useful.
- If I do not have my own base, I can buy it.
- Sendings should be carried out as often or, conversely, as rarely as possible.
- In newsletters, I can only write about promotions and discount.
In fact, email-marketing as a sales tool is actively developing and its two main undoubtless advantages are automation of processes, as well as connection and use of additional communication channels with clients(sms, web-push, Viber).Additional channels can be used in bulk and trigger mailings, while information about all customer activities can be stored in one place. For example, you create a script for sending an automated email,and if a client doesn't read it for a few days, he receive an automated sms or push-notification with a reminder about your offer.Using automated mailings, trigger emails, and web push-notifications you can easily reach several crucial goals:
- conversion of a lead into a client;
- retention of new and current customers;
- point work with VIP-clients;
- reactivation of outgoing customers;
- customer support and the formation of loyalty to the brand.
As you see, the email prefix no longer determines the diminished quality of this tool.