To have a successful social media marketing strategy, set its goals to correlate with your business' targets. That will be an ideal combination to boost your social media presence.
Use a super popular and easy to use S.M.A.R.T. formula:
- S is specific. How well defined is your idea?
- M is measurable. How will you know that your plan has been achieved?
- A is achievable. Has anyone else done it?
- R is realistic. What makes you think you can do it?
- T is timely. Do you have time boundaries?
This acronym will definitely help you to create a successful social media strategy.